Chest and Perineum compresses (cold/warm)
PAINFUL BREASTS? We've got you covered!A bag of frozen peas in your bra, frozen sanitary napkins or a leaking bag of apple syrup in your underpants? All passed!
You deserve stylish products to support the most special period of your life: giving birth to new life.
In 2023, women use Wondermom Breast and Perineum pearl compresses. Specially developed for women, because we are worth it!
Use the Breast Pads:
· In case of pain and swelling due to engorgement
· In case of general discomfort related to breastfeeding/pumping
Sensitive breasts during menstruation
· After breast surgery
· In case of pain and swelling in the breasts due to a breast infection
Clogged milk ducts
· Stimulation of the milk flow and reflex
· When pumping, shorten the pumping time
PAINFUL VAGINA AFTER Giving Birth?
Use the perineum compress:
- Warm: to reduce the chance of a tear or rupture during childbirth
- Cold: To cool and soothe the irritated, swollen and sensitive perineal area after childbirth
Place the compresses without a cover (in a clean freezer bag) in the freezer for at least 2 hours before use or immerse it in ice-cold water until the desired temperature is reached.
Warm the compresses without a cover.
- In warm (not boiling!) water: place the compresses in warm water for 3-5 minutes, heat source turned off.
- In the microwave:
- Then heat for 5 seconds each time to reach the desired temperature. Never heat for more than 30 seconds.
- Put the compresses in the enclosed covers when the desired temperature has been reached.
NB: test the temperature before use. The compresses should be used for a maximum of 20 minutes. Cleaning: you can wash the compresses with soap and water. Wash the covers at a maximum of 40 degrees. Store: Store in a cool, dry place, out of the sun. *The user instruction is also stated on the packaging and is in Dutch, English and French.